JUST JERRY is a Limited Edition, one-of-a-kind coffee table book of epic Jerry Garcia photographs taken 1977-1995 by renowned Grateful Dead photographer Bob Minkin. In addition to Bob’s iconic photos of Jerry Garcia, never-before-seen images of Garcia are also pictured.
The Foreword is written by Garcia’s bandmate, Bob Weir and the Introduction is by official Grateful Dead historian Dennis McNally.
Additionally there are essays and stories to accompany the photographs from people and musicians who were close to Jerry or who were influenced by him including his daughter Trixie Garcia, David Nelson, Bill Walton, Melvin Seals and many others.
Shipping Fall 2019
Deluxe Collector’s Edition (Only 100 will be made)
- Limited Edition
- Book is packaged in a deluxe, cloth covered slipcase
- Beautiful purple foil debossed cover
- Additional six-page gatefold (special fold-out bound inside the book)
- Hand signed and numbered by Bob
- Exclusive signed and numbered 8.5″ x 11″ of “Jerry live at Shoreline ’90” printed on Fine Art paper. (shown below)